- Any blogger who agrees to help us spread the message and/or host a party of their own will have the chance to attend a special edition of Midnight Brunch, the traveling cocktail pop-up and supper club produced by Emily Cavalier (that’s me) of Mouth of the Border.
- The event, called Midnight Brunch Cooks for the Cure with KitchenAid, will take place in Manhattan on Thursday, July 19, 2012. The cocktail hour will take place from 10pm-11:30pm, followed by a seated meal from 11:30am-1 am. The location will be revealed closer to the event date, but you should know that it is convenient to all trains at 34th St./Herald Square, including the PATH and NJ Transit trains.
- Midnight Brunch guests will go home with a special, limited edition gift from KitchenAid as a token of their appreciation for their support of 1,000 Cooks for the Cure.
- To be entered for the chance to attend this event, all you need to do is A) agree to include the information below about the 1,000 Cooks for the Cure initiative on your blog by July 19, 2012; B) agree to host a party (see below for party information) sometime between July 20-July 29, 2012, or C) both.
- Cook for the Cure Information: http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/page/inside-kitchenaid-cook-for-the-cure
- 1,000 Cooks for the Cure Information (with downloadable party guides, suggested invite language and more): http://www.kitchenaid.com/rest/a_thousand_cooks.cmd
Join @KitchenAidUSA in the fight against breast cancer, host a fundraising party from 7/20-7/29. Info: http://ow.ly/bOGkv #cookforthecure
***I love sharing details about upcoming tasty trips and adventures, so you won't want to miss a bite. As always, please feel free to chat with me on Twitter, join our group on Facebook and keep up with new posts here by subscribing. Request an invite to future Midnight Brunch events here.